Why would you become an Institutional Member?
- Has a number of people who support the goal of increasing the number and advancing the prominence of diverse communities of women in engineering and STEM.
- Has an awareness that working together with colleagues on an important goal can accomplish more on behalf of women and the institution.
- Wishes to expand the group of faculty and administrators who are knowledgeable about the root causes and interventions related to women in engineering.
- Wants to open channels of communication and knowledge about women in engineering and STEM at many points in your institution.
- $1,000 ( Unlimited Representatives)
- $600 ( 10 Representatives + Dean)
- $300 (3 Representatives + Dean)
Benefits of Becoming an Institutional Member:
- Access to online member directory
- Subscription to WEPAN-L, the electronic network exclusively available to WEPAN members
- Participation in a global effort to enhance the success of women in the engineering profession
- Reduced registration fee at the WEPAN National Conference.
Development for Your Staff:
An opportunity to become more knowledgeable about the underrepresentation of women and to implement changes to make the engineering more attractive to women
- Leadership development opportunities on WEPAN committees for high potential staff
- Leadership development training webinars for staff
- WEPAN Professional Development webinars.
- Access to best and promising practices to attract and retain women, including curriculum and pedagogy
Career Page (Depending on Membership Level) ( In Progress):
- Access to Job Postings on Career Page
- Employer Profile on Career Page
- Video Center Featured Employers on Career Page
Women in STEM Knowledge Center:
WEPAN"s online resource for research, best practices, and professional communities dedicated to advancing all women in engineering)
- Access to the members-only portions of the Women in STEM Knowledge Center
- Branded and Private WEPAN Work Group (s)
- ASEE Data Mining Tool
- Data and Statistic Access