WEPAN is the nation’s leading organization and catalyst for transforming culture in engineering education to promote the success of all women. Our members are passionate and bring their talents to this goal. We invite you to join WEPAN and take full advantage of all thatmembership offers!
How You and Your University or Institution Will Benefit?
- Enhance your capability to attract and retain female students
- Develop professional contacts with leading thinkers in the national women in engineering community
- Build contacts with corporate supporters of gender diversity in engineering education
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with colleagues committed to women in engineering
- Access current research and specially-compiled statistics about women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) related fields
- Learn about promising and proven practices for recruitment and retention of women in engineering
- Build your career and develop your professional abilities through WEPAN’s volunteer leadership opportunities
Institutional Membership is for colleges, universities, and institutions and conveys all these benefits at varying institutional representative levels.
Who Are WEPAN’s Members?
Nearly 150 universities, colleges, and community colleges are represented among WEPAN’s 600+ members. Public and private institutions, Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic-Serving Institutions, and rural and urban institutions fromall geographic areas are WEPANmembers:
- Women in engineering program directors and staff
- Directors of academic diversity programs in related STEM fields
- Engineering faculty, department chairs and deans
- Community college educators
- Academic counselors and advisors
- College relations, recruiting, and admissions personnel
- Researchers and social scientists
- K-12 educators
- Anyone interested in promoting and achieving improved representation of women in engineering